Years ago, employees had little say in what kind of coffee was served at the office. It was either Folger’s or Maxwell House and you were lucky if it was still hot by the time you got it. But now, the old-school policy of “you’ll drink whatever we serve” just doesn’t fly. But how do you decide what type of coffee to serve at the office?
That’s why we’ve created this list of the 10 best tasting coffees that will satisfy even the most experienced coffee connoisseurs.
1. Eight O’Clock Coffee – These guys are serious about their coffee. They offer 100% Arabica whole bean (the highest quality of bean) and plenty of flavorful blends to choose from.
2. Gevalia – This is an oldie, but goodie. You can’t go wrong with their full-bodied dark roast. But for those of you who prefer something light, they also offer a wonderful mild blend.
3. Dunkin’ Donuts – As the largest U.S. retailer of coffee by the cup, it’s no longer just cops at a stake-out who are drinking this stuff. It’s the everyday American. Now, you can buy DD in K-cup or Frac Pac form and they have even recently started serving espresso!
4. Peets – Considered the founder of gourmet coffee (and a mentor to Starbucks), they have a LOT of roasting expertise. So you really can’t go wrong with any of their famous blends.
5. illy – Just like their name sounds (do you think of a field of lilies?), they offer a lovely medium and full-bodied roast. While they fly a bit under the radar on brand, they won’t for very long. Try it!
6. Seattle’s Best – A direct competitor of Starbucks, these guys make a rich, medium roast that doesn’t taste bitter or burnt like their neighbor. Try it once, you’ll never go back.
7. Community Coffee – You don’t have to worry about nodding off in a meeting after you’ve had a cup of this! Their dark roast is rich and robust, the perfect solution to a late night with a fast-approaching deadline.
8. Folgers – Don’t roll your eyes. Most people don’t think of Folgers as gourmet coffee. But consider this: for a coffee company that’s been around for so long, how can you NOT know the ins and outs of what it takes to please your customers? They have learned to adapt to their customers preferences and well, it’s working.
9. Lavassa – This is a great coffee that is less known, but offers a wonderful variety of roasts and blends. Every flavor has a wonderful aroma and a rich body.
10. Kirkland – Believe it or not, Costco’s brand is now considered acceptable even among coffee connoisseurs. Don’t let their low prices fool you, this isn’t cheap coffee. One cup will make you feel like you’re sipping a cappuccino on the Italian riviera.
Want to Learn More?
Ready to Shop?
Want free quotes from up to 5 office coffee suppliers in your local area? Fill out our form and we will contact you to let you know what’s available in your area. There is no obligation to buy.